WINTER WEATHER SCHEDULING CHANGE
Sunday, March 16 - same schedule:
For schedule changes of other events and meetings, please contact the chairperson or coordinator.
Friday, Jan. 24th, Pope Francis announced the appointment of Bishop Ronald W. Gainer as the 11th Bishop of Harrisburg.
Our Staff at Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish:
- Pastor: Father Kenneth G. Smith email
- Director of Religious Education and Faith Formation: Rosanne Karmazin, SSJ email
- Administrative Assistant/Secretary: Ms. Anita Smith email
- Maintenance: Mr. Dan Seymore
- Housekeeper: Mrs. Midge Stokes
Organizations and Ministries at Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish
- Knights of Columbus - Meet on the first Wednesday of each month at 7 PM in the Social Hall. Open to all Catholic Men over the age of 18.
- Ladies Auxiliary of the Knights of Columbus - Meet on the third Wednesday of each month at 7 PM in the Social Hall.
- Boy Scouts - Meet on Wednesdays at 7 PM in the Scout Lodge
- Charismatic Prayer Group - Meet on Mondays at 7 PM in the Social Hall.
- Choir/Music Ministry - Choir meets on Sunday at 9:45 AM in either the Choir Loft or the Scout Lodge
- Cub Scouts - Meet on Mondays at 6:30 PM in the Scout Lodge
- Legion of Mary - Meet on Tuesdays at 7:30 PM in the Room 6 of the Religious Education Building
- Parish Caring Committee - Available to provide assistance to Parishioners in need. Volunteers needed!
- Parish Council of Catholic Women - Meet on the Second Wednesday of the Month at 7 PM in the Social Hall
- Religious Education - Meets on Sundays from 9:30-11:00 AM September through May
- Seekers - A bereavement support group meets on the first Friday at 9 AM beginning with Mass
- Small Christian Communities - Current Communities meet on:
Thursday after the 9 AM daily Mass(Thursday Group).
2nd & 4th Wednesdays at 6:30 PM in the Religious Ed. Building (Wainwright Group)
First and Third Mondays at 7 PM (Aiello Group)
- RCIA - The Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults. Meets on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM in the Religious Education Building.
- Respect Life - Meetings and times as necessary. Contact Bernadine Filliben (259-9006) with any questions.
- For more information on any of these groups, please contact the parish at (717) 259-0611.